Atlassian Products Firewall Ports

What are the ports specifically for the following products?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote

Whatever you set them to - you can change the ports to what you need.

The defaults for off-the-shelf server installs (but not development etc) are 8080 for JIRA, 8090 for Confluence, 8091 for Synchrony (for Confluence), 7990 for Bitbucket 

Hipchat is a bit more of a fuss and I can't remember them all.  See

Thank you. Every one I saw seemed to be different. I will get with my devs to see if they modified the defaults, but this will give me a great start.

They have to be different, just in case someone tries to install more than one on the same machine!   That's something a lot of us do, for development and testing at least.

If you're not sure where to look, try a simple "netstat" command on the servers, that can tell you what ports are listening.

From the outside, I'd use nmap to scan ports, but that can be seen as an attack, so check with your network guys before you do it.

I meant that every one I saw on different forum Q/A on this question was answered different. We have individual servers for each. I will run a netstat and compare it against what you have given me.

Thanks again!

The ports have changed a few times over the years, and you could easily have hit questions related to development (Jira is on 2990 when run in the SDK for example)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

187 views 12 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot