Atlassian Plugin - Eclipse Configuration Problems

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2011

Hi, When i try to execute the command "atlas-mvn eclipse:eclipse", I am getting the following build error.

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Unable to execute mojo

Embedded error: Missing:
----------
1) jta:jta:jar:1.0.1

Try downloading the file manually from the project website.

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=jta -DartifactId=jta -Dversion=1.0.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=jta -DartifactId=jta -Dversion=1.0.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) com.tibco.jira.plugins:JIRA:atlassian-plugin:1.0
2) com.atlassian.jira:atlassian-jira:jar:4.4.1
3) jta:jta:jar:1.0.1

2) jndi:jndi:jar:1.2.1

Try downloading the file manually from the project website.

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=jndi -DartifactId=jndi -Dversion=1.2.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=jndi -DartifactId=jndi -Dversion=1.2.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) com.examples.jira.plugins:JIRA:atlassian-plugin:1.0
2) com.atlassian.jira:atlassian-jira:jar:4.4.1
3) jndi:jndi:jar:1.2.1

----------
2 required artifacts are missing.

Since i hosted my own repository, i need to execute the alternative command. Kindly let me know the values to specify for parameters -Durl and -DrepositoryId?

2 answers

0 votes
Турчинов Иван March 20, 2019

You can copy both from ....\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.0.7\repository\ and put them in ...\.m2\repository\

0 votes
srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2011

I changed the repository tag of POM.xml file to set the path of local reference directory. It is working for me now :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events