For about a month the answers page has stopped updating "most recent entries" on my keyword search I use as a default. For example, I work at Zephyr, so have the following URL string as a saved tab when I open my browser: https://answers.atlassian.com/search/?sort=recent&q=Zephyr&t=question
The most recent entry that populates is from April 1.
However the email triggers I have set continue to work fine, and my team can continue to pick up more recent entries like the following.
The above doesn't appear in my search results, though I would expect it.
As a Belgian, beer-lover and home brewer, beer is one of my great passions. I love the fact that with just a few ingredients (usually just water, hop and malt) you can create so many different tastes...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot