Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Access + Confluence + Jira Price

Saul Andrade March 18, 2019

Hello!

We currently have 62 users on Jira + Confluence, we would like to add Atlassian Access, and in the website we see that the price having this 3 platforms is 15$ per user, does this still apply for our company even if we have only 62 users instead of 100?

If the previous is true, does that mean that we would only pay 15$ per user to use all 3 platforms?

Thank you in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2019

Hi @Saul Andrade , 

Atlassian Access price is the same whether you connect 1 or 5 applications to it, it's an additional cost on top of your Jira and Confluence licences.

For you, the price would be 3$ per user per month, so 186$ total per month.

Let me know if you have any questions,

--Alexis

Thank you Alexis for the answer,

I was confused because I read this documentation about a package or combo when you have Jira + Confluence + Access, but maybe I misunderstood this 

https://www.atlassian.com/enterprise/cloud/access

ATL_Price.png

Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2019

Hi @Saul Andrade , 

actually this is the same: you current Jira + Confluence subscription is 12$ (7$ + 5$), if you add Access at 3$ it's a total of 15$ (as long as you have a maximum of 100 users).

So you don't have any discount really, the documentation only provides examples by adding all the different subscriptions. 

@Alexis Robert 

Awesome! I got it clear now, thank you so much for the answer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events