Associate Sprint to Verson

Hello,

We're trying JIRA and everyone on the team is enjoying using JIRA with the Agile Grasshoper features in the On Demand deployment. We've been able to customize so much of this system to meet our needs with the excepton one one item:

We'd like to connect our sprints to versions on the Road Map to simplify reporting on Dashboards and instantly update the Road Map as we schedule sprints.

To keep our sprints from becoming out of sync with the road map, I currently am selecting all items in sprint X and performing a batch update of the target version so these plans are reflected on the road map--however, this process has some holes (removing from a planned version when it's not in the sprint for example).

How can I associate a sprint wit a version?

Thanks!

Aaron

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Aaron,

If you have your sprints in the 'Scrum Board', you can create a 'kanban board' with the same project (so you can have the same sprints), as a result of that you will have two boards synced together. So if you want to assoiate a version with sprint (or release a sprint) you can do that from the 'kanban board'.

For more information, please refer here https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Kanban+Board

Cheers,

Omar

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 8 hours ago in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

43 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you