Assign To Me - Adding more users to the drop down menu

Hi there, once an issue has been resolved, or an action completed, I want to be able to Assign it back to the relevant team member to ensure that they are aware that there is an action for them to comment/ or review the work completed. However I am currently only able to see myself and 3 other users in the Assign To Me drop down.

I have changed the Global Permissions by adding the user group to Browse Users but they are still not appearing in the Assign To Me drop down.

The users that I can see are set up in the Assign To Me - are joined to one extra group than the other members however there are no permission, notification, issue schemes set up nor saved filters - yet they are displaying in the Assign To Me dropdown.

Any ideas?

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

You need to give the users the assignable_user permission in the permission scheme, rather than giving the global browse users permission. That is for being able to see all users using the user picker, for instance.

Can you check if you are hit by this https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-27396 ?

Are the users assigned to their respective roles in the 'people' tab in the project administration?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

129 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you