I've stumbled on what I think is a bug of sorts.
1. Go to GH planning board.
2. New Card > Create a new epic
3. Give that epic a label under "epic/theme" field.
4. Now go to Jira, Create New Issue. Make a story and give it the same label name as you did in step 3. (It doesn't even auto-populate, showing it's totally unaware of the label you made in GH)
5. Go back to the planning board, find this new story you made in step 4.
6. Notice there is no epic assigned to it though you chose the same label as you did for the epic.
It seems to me that GH's labels for epic/theme use are separate from the labels Jira uses otherwise.
Hi Everyone, Hope everyone had a great holiday season and is ready for an exciting 2019. We had our first AUG last night featuring Tempo Timesheets. A great presentation and lots of int...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs