Are Multi checkbox values numeric values? Have plugin that allows testing of numeric or string values.

I have a plugin that allows me to test the values of a number or string in a Condition in a Workflow. I would like to use the plugin to test whether or not certain boxes are checked in a mult checkbox. My question is, if I have five values in my muliti check box list, can I use the plugin to check if a certain checkbox is selected? For example, zero would indicate nothing is checked, 1 would indicate the first box is checked. 2 or greater would indicate the second box is selected, 4 or greater would indicate the 3rd box is checked. Of course, all assuming the internal values of the checkbox are store as a boolean string.

1 answer

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

It is the optionIds (numeric id) that are stored in the database. When you access using Java API, you will get an Option object for each value saved.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

132 views 6 8
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you