ApBase APIs for 32-bit Linux

Can someone point out to me if the libapbase.so file can be used for on the 32-bit Processor: Xilinx Zynq-7020, ARM® dual-core Cortex™-A9 MPCore and linux-xlnx-xiphos-4.4. The libapbase.so file is downloaded from wiki->Software Downloads->DevWareX Installation Instructions – Linux https://aptina.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DEVS/DevWareX+Installation+Instructions+-+Linux. ?

If not, would it be possible for someone to provide a compatible libapbase.so file for processor Xilinx Zynq-7020, ARM® dual-core Cortex™-A9 MPCore and linux-xlnx-xiphos-4.4? or provide the C source code I can recompile for that processor myself?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

I think you have landed in the wrong place.  You have followed a link for help with the software Aptina host their documentation on, not help with Aptina stuff.

I think you probably need to go back to Aptina and ask them for help.

Would you please suggest a contact point at Aptina for this question?

I'm afraid I can't.  They're just one group using Atlassian stuff for their docs.  I've never looked at it, or heard of it before.

You'll have a much better chance of knowing someone, as you know what it is!

I'd try having a look through their docs for more help (but ignore the "help with Confluence" links!)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Maarten Cautreels
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: What's your favourite beer/drink

As a Belgian, beer-lover and home brewer, beer is one of my great passions. I love the fact that with just a few ingredients (usually just water, hop and malt) you can create so many different tastes...

370 views 39 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot