Any plans to be able to filter content of JIRA calendars by Issue type?

Ashley Jean December 1, 2011

It would be useful to have a separate calendar view or color coding for the different issue types within a JIRA project generated calendar. For example, to display the due dates of maintenance issues as a different color from bugs. This would provide both a visual distinction between them as well as to allow the user to filter their calendar so that it is not cluttered with issue types that are of no importance.

It could also be useful for users to be able to create a personal calendar that they are either the assignee or reporter for it.

Are either of these functionalities you are considering adding to the calendar?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2011

There is a big list of suggested additions and changes for Team Calendars and we are looking to implement as many as possible.

The full search list is here.

I think this feature request covers a lot of your suggestion.

There are also a few feature requests open to modify the way colors are handled.

If these feature requests cover what you are looking for, you can go ahead an vote on them so they float to the top of the list to be added. If I missed the mark and my suggestions are not what you are looking for (or you have a better idea for the improvements) you can add your feature request right there.

Suggest an answer