Any one tried send Email to page plugin ?

Lakshmi December 9, 2014

Hi ,

I am trying to evaluate the plugin 'Send Email to page' plugin and using the document provided here: https://artemis.atlassian.net/wiki/display/EMPLG/Send%20EMail%20To%20Page%20Plugin%20Documentation

I have done with configuration as provided in screenshot. but document is not clear enough to start testing.

for e.g

my.account+spkey+My+New+Page@gmail.com. from my screenshot, what should I give as per my screenshot?

email_send.png

3 answers

0 votes
Brendan Patterson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2014

Hi Dhana, Thank you for checking it out and detailing this use case. I just played around with the Confluence notification system a bit. The feature you describe would definitely be a nice integration but is not yet implemented. I have created a tracking issue here: https://artemis.atlassian.net/browse/EMPLG-41 Please me another ticket if you're interested in creating this as a sponsored feature by emailing: help(at)artemissoftware.freshdesk.com Cheers, Brendan

0 votes
Lakshmi December 10, 2014

When I tried the above scenario, it always creating a page instead of adding a comment.

0 votes
Lakshmi December 10, 2014

hi , my scenario is to use the plugin to reply for notifications. my use case : we are using comments under blog/page as a thread . once user start watching the page/blog, user will receive email notification whoever edits/create a comment for that specific blog/page. once user receives notification email, user will click on reply button in outlook/mailbox to send a response to that comment. will the above scenario achieve with the 'send email to page' plugin? can any one confirm whoever tested or using this plugin . Thanks in advance!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events