Answers improvement - Have last update author/ date?

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2011

Not sure if anyone has suggested this before (didnt find it via search), but it would be helpful to see on the list who last update the question or even comment. Currently, I have to notice the answer count increase or vote counter increase that I know someone edit the question or has answer to my question.

1 answer

0 votes
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2011

Hi Eva,

Do you mean for the main landing page, or on the question page? On the main landing page, it says the name of the question author, and then how long ago it was updated.

Also, are subscriptions working how you're expecting? You should be auto-subscribed to every question you ask. You can also subscribe to your favorite tags or to specific questions (Choose 'subscribe to this question' when logged in).

I'm quite happy to make a feature request and get an improvement implemented. I just want to clarify first :).

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2011

Hi - I mean the landing page. I didnt realize the date is actually right - just the "person" is the original author and not "modified person". Also I want to point out that it would be nice to know if the last modified person contribute a comment, or answers or both. Because if you notice that someone put a comment, you would immediate think that something about your questions needs justification or more details, or a question that you post in a comment, someone has responded to it.

Again, i like this system, just want to improve it to be more efficient =)

Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2011

Makes sense. I raised an improvement request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS-224.

Suggest an answer