An "error occured" message in GreenHopper

Pavel Kudrys February 5, 2013

Hello,

GreenHoper worked fine for me, but all of suddenly, I got two errors like described here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/Removing+Feedback+Related+Errors

I tried the suggested steps, to remove the Feedback module, and this eliminated one of two errors (the one with 1.0.8-beta string in pointed resource path). Please see the attached screenshot about the remaining error. Error seems appear only in Firefox (I'm not getting it in IE9).

Thank you in advance,

Pavel Kudrys

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pavel Kudrys February 10, 2013

Thanks for your comemnts folks. Yes, I treid to restart Jira or even delete the browser cache. Neither helped. But I noticed that just before the appearance of this error, there is some unusual waiting for id.atlassian.com. I tried to delete the same named cookie from FF and it helped! No error message since then, even with re-enabled feedback module and Collector plugin. Have a nice day.

0 votes
Dobroslawa Wierzbicka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2013

Clearing your browser cache should help. It's also a more or less universal solution when erros appear in one browser only ;)

0 votes
DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2013

You can test if it works in IE or Chrome?

You stopped Jira and start again?
When you start Jira, the system loads all modules so you can get an idea of there is an error or not in the system ...

EDIT:

You can start Jira in foreground to see logs when start the system...

In linux: ./start-jira.sh -fg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events