cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alphabetically page sorting in Confluence not working now

Juan Felipe Cardona
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2012

Hello

We just noticed that the option for arranging pages alphabetically in Confluence OnDemand is not working.

Perhaps it has something to do with the most recent upgrade.

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Luzia Mendes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2012

Hi, you should contact support to check that, as they can access your instance and see what is going on.

support.atlassian.com

Juan Felipe Cardona
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2012

Thank you Luzia. I will close this "Answer" since it seems that it only happened in my environment.

0 votes
Juan Felipe Cardona
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2012

Finally Atlassian support helped me and everything was working fine except in my own computer. Therefore I will close this "Answer" as a false bug.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events