Alot of new stuff today - what the heck happend?

Stefan Norinder December 9, 2012

When I got to the office today and started to prepare for sprint planning I all of a sudden couldn't see Epics in the backlog. Pretty confusing because I can see them if I use the same filter in Jira.

After a while my colleague discovered this minimalistic arrow on the left side of the backlog and - behold - there they were. But now I can't work as I'm used to and the sprint planning is put on hold.

How can I protect myself from future surprises like this? And where can I find information about how I'm suppose to work with this new functionality?

1 answer

1 vote
vkharisma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2012

Hi there,

There shouldn't be any 'surprise' changes in Greenhopper unless it's being updated or your administrator change something. I'd recommend you to at least have a look on the Release Notes of each version release to be aware of recent feature in Greenhopper, especially for each major releases.

Cheers, Vicky.

Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2012

For OnDemand specifically, the release notes can be found at

This will be updated some time the week prior to the upgrade going out.

Suggest an answer