Agile no longer on top navigation

Kris Sibik December 23, 2012

We've been using Jira for a month and today 'Agile' is no longer an option on the top nav menu. No changes were made to the plug-ins before it disappeared. I did disable/enable Greenhopper to see if that would fix it but no luck.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kris Sibik January 1, 2013

My license had been incorrectly inactivately. Problem resolved by the sales support team.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 24, 2012

You evaluation for GreenHopper appear to have expired. Please purchase the license by logging in into https://my.atlassian.com

Kris Sibik December 25, 2012

I paid for my GreenHopper license on 12/4 so it should not have expired. Now my Jira Ondemand subscription has been inactived. I'm trying to work with sales to get this resolved.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2012

If you've disabled Greenhopper, that would explain it, although it should come back when you re-enable it. Can you check that it's definitely showing as enabled in the list of plugins? Could you also check the license for it is valid/active?

Suggest an answer