This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Exporting Search Results to Microsoft Excel
I had used JIRA 6.4, followed instruction, used filter listed all tickets, then select Export use Excel, after file created then open it used Microsoft 2013. The excel file is empty.
Here is the answer:
I was able to resolve this. With the Excel update it does an auto default on a setting that prevents the data from exporting. Do the following to resolve this:
See also here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/39432356
It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs