Added a Service handler for Pop Service. Please confirm the same. Also emh.properties

DeepakBhatia June 27, 2012

(emh.properties.txt)

3 answers

1 vote
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2012

Lets be clear, this question isnt a question. In the comments you've started to ask I think 3 different questions. I will answer what I can:

1) emh.properties and put in the atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes. Is that correct ?

It is

2) Does defaultProject should be equal to the Project Key or Project Name.....?

Both

3) We are sending the mail to jiraissue@nechclst.in, but it is not picked up by the Services created above ?

You should use a mail client to validate that the mail ever reached that box, and secondly, that no other service is retrieving the mail before your service does. Enabling MAIL debugging should also shed more light on that.

There, three questions for the price of one. Please raise new questions as NEW questions, so that answers can be targetted.

0 votes

Sorry, are these settings correct for JEMH to work correctly ?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2012

Er, that's your settings, yes. What's the question or problem?

Sorry, are these settings correct for JEMH to work correctly ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2012

Not a clue. Some of them look fine. The others depend on whether you've put the right information for your systems into it.

Is there a reason you're asking here instead of simply checking whether it's working on your own system?

Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2012

agree, please do some homework, test your configuration, if something doesnt quite work as you expect, a more targetted question will meet with a more targetted answer.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 28, 2012

Again, not really a clue - it looks fine to me, but you need to do more testing on your system. It's no good asking us about your settings when we don't know what you're doing or what error messages you are getting (or not).

DeepakBhatia June 28, 2012

Does defaultProject should be equal to the Project Key or Project Name.....?

DeepakBhatia June 28, 2012

I have also attached emh.properties and put in the atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes. Is that correct ? Also We are sending the mail to jiraissue@nechclst.in, but it is not picked up by the Services created above ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events