Access to JIRA with Agent License

James Glover May 10, 2016

Recently, I upgraded my agent count from 50 to 100. I need to add several people to JIRA to allow them access to the service desk and tickets. We are unable to do this as it says we would not have enough seats available even if I try to add one more user. 

How to we add people as service-desk-agents in JIRA Service Desk to allow them to log in? As an FYI: We have 50 JIRA users and 100 service-desk-agents purchased. 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2016

You should just be able to add them to the login group.  I think you need to take a look at what users are in the login groups to see where all your licences have gone.

James Glover May 10, 2016

Thanks @Nic Brough [Adaptavist]. Can you provide a link for how to add them to the login group?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2016

It's just a case of adding them to a group.  But have a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/licensing-and-application-access-802592218.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events