ANSWERS: No one get the Taxonomist badge? really?

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2012

I found it hard to believe that no one has achieve this badge yet...I mean I use tags that was created by other people all the time, so I cant figure out why no one has got this yet.

https://answers.atlassian.com/badges/31/taxonomist

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2012

Yeah you're right, must be a bug!

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS-481

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2012

ok, at least it just not me. I wondered for a long time, but never get to ask it here (thought it was sort of a silly question :/).
Thanks!

0 votes
Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 16, 2012

but i thought closing questions usually mean the discussion is over...guess i used it wrong all these times!

0 votes
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 15, 2012

I agree, thanks Jamie. I removed that option from the reasons for closing. Accepting an answer is the way to go.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 15, 2012

BTW Eva, I don't think you need to close questions because the answer was accepted... there may be a better answer to come! Closing is just for spam and duplicates etc.

@Jeremy - should that option really be in the "close" dialog?

Suggest an answer