404 error on successfull atlas-run command

I get a 404 error on atlas-run command . It gives me the url http://[servername]:2998/jira but i get an 404 error . I restarted several times but no change . Does anyone have an idea ?

5 answers

It seemed to me it is kind of a momery problem . 4GB of ram was not enough for the java.exe s trying to compile and run the Jira enviroment (several plugins can not complete to run ).

I simply unistalled 64 bit Java SDK and RTE and installed 32 bit ones . Everything works fine now .

Hi, usually a 404 Error is for unexisting URL. Are you sure is not what Mizan said?

I get exactly the same error - atlas-run starts OK, but localhost:2990/jira returns 404.

My solution is restart JIRA:

1. type atlas-run
  2. after start check if it works in browser, if not, turn it down (with CTRL-D or CTRL-Z, depends on your system)
  3. type atlas-run again. The second time it works fine for me.

Actually I don`t understand the reason of this behaviour, but I hope the double-start helps you.

I am creating a workflow validator plugin and I am getting the same error when I do the atlas-run. Though it shows the successfull start of the jira server.

I am running 32-bit windows machine(XP) with 4GB ram. The java I have installed is also 32 bit ones. It was working when i created custom field plugin.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 4 hours ago in United States

Topic Tuesday: What's your favorite topic?

Good morning All, Our goal is to get you into the habit of while enjoying your favorite morning drink you are checking the NOVA "space" for topics and comments. Your input is really needed and...

21 views 3 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you