Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

00manifest.i corrupt

Michael Rickey November 12, 2012

I'm using TortoiseHg to access Mercurial on BitBucket. I'm new to BitBucket, I just transisioned as part of the Atlassian's move away from SVN.

I have checked in most of my code. While I was doing this I discovered that I forgot to delete the .svn folders.

I used TortoiseHg to remove the files, committed, then deleted the files from the file system. During this process I stated to get the error: RevlogError: integrity check failed on 00manifest.i:28

I ran a verify using the TortoiseHg Workbench. It appears the manifest is OK. Errors don't start showing up until it starts checking files. Then I get 29 files that fail their "integrity check" while "unpacking".

SBN.MegaYellow/Mockups/SearchPage/assets/myBalsamiqProject.pdf@5: unpacking 02068e172171: revlog decompress error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect data check

Some of these files are files that were deleted using the process above. Others are unchaged since the initial commit, and are still in the file system.

I tried to run a recover, but it found no problems.

% hg --repository D:\SBN recover --verbose
no interrupted transaction available
[command returned code 1 Tue Nov 13 11:59:59 2012]

At this point I can no longer interact with the repository.

How do I recover from this?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

1 answer

0 votes
Felipe Cuozzo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2012

Have you tried following some of the recovery procedures described here: http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/RepositoryCorruption ?

Michael Rickey November 18, 2012

I don't see anything on that page about recovering from a "decompress error". Did I miss something?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events