sql macro and wiki outpput

NelsonC August 8, 2014

Hi,

I created a macro in a plugin which returns a vm with some html, and when i try to use the sql macro and pass the wiki markup ; it returns the vm as a string and not the rendered html.

Im using confluence 5.3.4 and sql 6.30

Regards

Nelson

4 answers

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2014

See this question: https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/questions/77005157. I don't think I can help you any further.

0 votes
NelsonC August 15, 2014

Any update?

Thanks

0 votes
NelsonC August 10, 2014

Sql macro is able to render another macros by passing the wiki markup and selecting output as wiki ,so

I created a macro in a plugin (not user macro) and pass the wiki markup to the sql macro as

concat('{transition-deal:Status=Pursue|Text=No|pageId=',pageId,'}' ) as Actions

the sql macro output the following
<button title='Pursue' class='aui-button' onclick='dealTransitionConfirmation('Pursue', '/plugins/change-status/pursue-deal.action?pageId=27459751', 'Exploring')'><span class='aui-icon aui-icon-small Pursue' style='background-size: 16px !important;'></span> </button>

my macro extends BaseMacro and implements Macro.
it returns VelocityUtils.getRenderedTemplate("/vm/Btn.vm", contextMap);

Thanks
0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2014

I don't understand your question. Can you post more details including markup?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events