is there a cloud instance of Crowd available to integrate with our current Confluence cloud-based instance?

Mostafa Mostafa July 13, 2015

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2015

Yes.   But you don't need to do anything with it.  You're already using it, as Crowd is behind all the Cloud user directories.

Mostafa Mostafa July 13, 2015

Makes sense... so how would we go about integrating it with our current user directories from JIRA, Confluence, LDAP, AD, etc. We're in the process of a company-wide migration to Confluence and I am pushing for Crowd as it seems to be the most viable option. We simply need to know how we would implement it to begin usage, at least with the trial so that I may demo it to them.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2015

You don't. Cloud Crowd can't be connected to other systems (yet)

Jessica Malenfant February 27, 2017

Is this still true? We'd like to figure out how to integrate the the user authentication from our Atlassian cloud instance to connect to another system Qlik Sense http://www.qlik.com/us/products/qlik-sense

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2017

It's not changed.

Jessica Malenfant February 27, 2017

Thanks for the quick updated. Do you know if there is a request for this functionality yet? I'd like to create a ticket / request if not

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2017

I have seen one, closed by Atlassian as a "won't do".  No harm in a quick look, and then raising another if you can't find it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events