global stylesheet - trial version

Colleen Colbeck October 21, 2015

Hello,

I am playing with the Trial version of Confluence. I want to edit the Global Stylesheet for my Confluence site. I have found several instructions that tell me to do the following:

1. Choose the cog icon, then choose General Configuration under Confluence Administration
  2. Choose Stylesheet.
  3. Choose Edit.
  4. Paste your custom CSS into the text field.
  5. Choose Save.

However, I am unable to find the Stylesheet section in the Confluence Administration panel. I also cannot find the Stylesheet section in the Space Admin panel. All I see is "PDF Stylesheet" which is not what I am looking for.

I have full Admin privileges - I am the site Owner. Please tell me where I can find these Stylesheet sections, or why I cannot access them.

1 answer

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2015

Those are the instructions for the local "server" installation of Confluence. Confluence Cloud is much more limited in its customization ability.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2015

To confirm what Milo says - the phrase "restricted function" applies to Cloud installations - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/restricted-functions-in-confluence-cloud-734070955.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events