Upgrade the forum macro from 3.5 to 5.8

Laura de sabbata November 24, 2015

Hi,

We have been upgraded from 3.5 to 5.8 - change of major release.
Now I have to cope with several macros.

1. We used the forum macro (chatterbox) as a news table
    1. each news was a child page
    2. therefore the forum macro listed the child pages sorted by date, with author, with a part of the text and number of replies
  2. With the 5.8 this macro seems not work - I receive the message that I need to upgrade the macro
    1. When searching for the forum macro I cannot display the child pages in a kind of table 
    2. I am searching for a similar feature but the Children macro also does not work

Any idea? Please find attached a

Thanks

Laura

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2015

There's quite a few questions here, and my knowledge isn't quite deep enough to be able to point you at all the things I think you need to look at here.

I would strongly recommend contacting Adaptavist support about this - the Bubbles Forum addon has gone through a lot of changes, and has effectively been retired in favour of Community Forums somewhere around Confluence 5.5, so I'd want to ask for advice and troubleshooting from the authors.  Start with http://www.adaptavist.com/w/about/contact-us/

In the interests of openness too - I work for Adaptavist.  I'm not particularly involved in the "Confluence Add-on" part of the business though, and the advice to contact us that I've given is what I'd say even if I were not working here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events