cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade path for Confluence 5.0.3 to 5.5.1

R Donato
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2014

Hello,

Can I upgrade directly from 5.0.3 > 5.5.1? Or do I have to go from 5.0.3 > 5.4.4 > 5.5.1?

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2014

You can go to 5.5.1 directly.

But, as always, test it properly on a dev/test system first.

R Donato
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2014

Excellent! Thanks for the quick response, Nic. I do pretty exhaustive dev testing so being able to cut one or two jumps from the upgrade path really helps.

Thanks again!

0 votes
Rachel Robins
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 22, 2014

Recommended upgrade paths for each version are provided on this page Upgrading+Confluence.

We also reading the upgrade notes for each version between (e.g. read 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 upgrade notes) so you will be aware of major changes or upgrade tasks that might affect your upgrade.

R Donato
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 22, 2014

Good to know! Thanks, Rachel. I'll read those too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events