The History list is not present in Attachment macro anymore. How can I get it back?

Christian Drunkemühle December 13, 2021

We are using the History list in the Attachment macro since one year. But now it is not present anymore. 
I know it is present via ... > Attachments - But that is not the same, because we have instructed a lot of users to use the Attachment Makro with the History list.

What happened here?

How can we get it back?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

@Christian Drunkemühle welcome to the Atlassian community

Are you referring to having the versions of the document listed in the macro?  If so on the macro there is a include old attachments versions box that needs to be checked. https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/attachments-macro-97911315.html

Christian Drunkemühle December 14, 2021

Hi Brant, thank you for taking care.
The Box is checked:
OldAttachmentsVersionsBox.png
That was expected, since we use this feature since months.
Seems something has changed with this macro, because also the 
Browse for files does not work in Attachment Makro arised at the same time. 
It also did not help to clear my browser cache (Edge) and to use a different Browser (I checked separately in Firefox).

Do you have another idea?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Sounds like something changed on your server.  You should reach out to your admin about the issue.  They can get additional information to troubleshoot.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events