The ‘Agile Wallboard Gadget’ no longer seems to be working in our environment

Francois Latouche August 18, 2014

Hi,

I have created a dashboard in Confluence which contains the 'Agile Wallboard Gadget' which has been working great for a while now. But it would seem that the gadget is no longer displaying the board (which is still OK if I access it from JIRA agile), I have tried to remove, re-add and configure the gadget to confluence but to no avail - it simply does not display the board. There was a scheduled maintenance carried out on our environment a few days ago and I can only think that this would be somehow related?

Regards,

Francois

8 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2014

It sounds like you're running up against this bug - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-11065

I would recommend watching that for any updates on the progress, as well as voting/commenting to provide feedback to the dev team.

Kristin Munjee August 19, 2014

Thanks for pointing this bug out! Was just searching to see if it had been reported.

Andy Robson August 19, 2014

Yeah thanks David - I missed that bug!

Francois Latouche August 20, 2014

Thanks David, look forward to a fix soon

Francois Latouche September 3, 2014

Problem has been resolved. Thanks!

0 votes
Lina Vainikeviciute October 23, 2018

Not working for me either. Slightly concerning as it used to work just fine. 

Michael Daoust October 23, 2018

It still works, its just not as obvious as to how it should be configured as it probably needs to be.  Im not sure if you can search by my user name for posts, but I posted some rough instructions on how to set it up elsewhere.  I apologize but I dont have time to go find it right at the moment.

0 votes
Stephen Phillips January 5, 2018

We have been having the same problem for the last 2 days. The Agile Wallboard Gadget no longer shows up. Was working fine before and we haven't changed any of our configurations. Also tried removing/re-adding but to no avail. Anyone know what's happening?

Dawn_LaGood January 5, 2018

Same issue here, need to know what to do.

Anthony Sidwell January 7, 2018

Likewise!

Niels Mansveld January 8, 2018

Same problem here

Stephen Phillips January 8, 2018

Don't know about anyone else but ours has mysteriously reappeared this morning! Maybe it went on vacation for a week without putting it's OOO reminder on :-)

Anthony Sidwell January 8, 2018

Nope, still not working for us.

There's a new issue raised for this:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-16527

Niels Mansveld January 9, 2018

ours also magicly fixed itself

Michael Daoust August 13, 2018

not working for me either.  It seems to be a filtering issue which also doesn't seem to be working properly as the quick filters dont get loaded when you check the box to use them.

version 7.1.1.2

Like Gareth Cosens likes this
0 votes
Muhammad Waseem Alvi January 5, 2018

I have updated my calendar and getting issue on Agile Wallboard Gadget. Not sure if there was a recent change, but the Agile Wallboard Gadget "Quick Filters" no longer work. I don't know what is the actual issue. I have also tried removing and adding a new one but the wallboard is not showing the filters. Anyone know the solution of this problem. Please explain in detail here.

0 votes
Gernot Raudner September 30, 2014

i have the same issues with the most recent versions of JIRA and JIRA agile. i'm also getting some javascript errors when loading my dashboard (every gadget works but the Agile Wallboard)

TypeError: AJS.Meta is undefined com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-core.js:87

TypeError: JIRA.Events is undefined jira.webresources:select-pickers.js:61

mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-chart-dependencies.js:155

"ajax  : executing request for rapidViewConfig" com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-core.js:3

"ajax  : executing request for workAllData" com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-core.js:3

getPreventDefault() sollte nicht mehr verwendet werden. Verwenden Sie stattdessen defaultPrevented. batch.js:77

"Your are trying to create a ToggleBlock with selector '.twixi'.One already exists with this trigger so has been ignored." jira.webresources:jira-global.js:49

"Your are trying to create a ToggleBlock with selector '.toggle-trigger'.One already exists with this trigger so has been ignored." jira.webresources:jira-global.js:49

TypeError: GH.UserData.setGlobalConfig is not a function com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-rapid.js:663

i don't have any custom addons, i only use JIRA agile and the preinstalled addons

0 votes
Imran Aziz September 14, 2014

We updated to JIRA Agile 6.6.0 and have now got this issue, The JIRA ticket indicates that the issue had already been resolved in 6.5.22 but that does not seem to be the case for us. Any guidance to get this resolved please. 

0 votes
Kristin Munjee August 19, 2014

We are having the same issues in both Confluence and JIRA. Very frustrating.

0 votes
Chad Theriault August 18, 2014

I am having the same issue on Jira (not confluence). It appears that the Agile Wallboard gadget is broken. I have also tried removing and adding a new one but the save button will not save the settings.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events