Team Calendar in Confluence not pulling Info from JIRA

Upon updating our server instance, Team Calendars no longer shows events in any of the team calendars.

JIRA Software 8.0.2

Confluence Version6.3.1
Build Number7202

Upon adding an event you can no longer specify a certain JQL or Filter, the only option you have is "Project".

Upon selecting the project, naming the "event" and saving, there are no results that are displayed on the calendar.

Any suggestions? 

Calendar Settings.PNG

3 comments

Patrick Chen March 20, 2019

Same happening to me. Wanted to add Jira Issue Dates to our Confluence Team Calendars for the first time. Documentation says i can use JQL or Filters, but I'm only getting "Project" and "Single Date" 

Confluence Server 6.14.1

Team Calendars 6.0.26

Jira JSD Server 8.0.0

Fredrik Ivansson Flinta May 13, 2019

Same happens to me running on (server versions):

• Confluence 6.15.2
  • Jira 8.1.0

When trying to use the Issue Dates I get the following error in the atlassian-jira.log:

http-nio-8080-exec-11 ERROR 607x30534x1 1e79eyn /rest/ical/1.0/ical/config/fields [c.a.plugin.servlet.DefaultServletModuleManager] Unable to create new reference LazyLoadedFilterReference{descriptor=com.atlassian.jira.extra.jira-ical-feed:iCalendarResource-filter (RESTful service for exporting JIRA entitites such as issue and versions as iCalendar), filterConfig=com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.filter.PluginFilterConfig@5a54871f}
io.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'com.atlassian.jira.extra.icalfeed.IcalendarResource': Bean instantiation via constructor failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.atlassian.jira.extra.icalfeed.IcalendarResource]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/jira/ComponentManager
at io.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:156)

The error above lead me to : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-68903 which may be related.

The bugfix will be shipped in Jira 8.2 and 8.1.1 so lets wait and see if the problem still exsist when the releases is available. 

Fredrik Ivansson Flinta May 15, 2019

Problem solved after upgrading the Jira iCalendar Plugin to 1.5.0.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events