cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendar Reminder Emails

clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2015

Hello,

When I enter new events with a reminder for 10 minutes before the event I am not getting emails.

I made sure that reminders are on. 

Anybody know why?  Is it because I am the owner of the event? 

Confluence does send emails for Canadian holidays.  Those are the only reminders I'm getting.

6 answers

0 votes
Shane Johnson July 2, 2019

Is it possible to show the information in the scheduled event in the email??? It looks like a generic notification and then doesn't even link me to the calendar event when I click on it...

0 votes
Nathan Creigh April 12, 2019

Confluence-Team,

Any update on this issue? My team is currently having this issue now also. The creator/admin of the space gets the alerts, but not myself or my team, which is essential!

Has anyone figured this problem out?

Pierre-Alexis Tremblay April 14, 2019

We now use it to open Jira tickets (both cloud). We had issues as Jira was bouncing the Confluence emails as spam but we fixed it with an in-between mailbox associated with a service account that we (have to) add to all events for the notification to work.

A lot of workaround. We really wish that Atlassian would make a feature for that. I'm still amazed that it was so hard and hackish to make happen.

osvaldo plabst December 19, 2019

Any news ? we are having the same issues here, the admin/creator team gets the notifications but the work team doesn't !

0 votes
Christina Pagan March 22, 2018

Hi, I am also having this issue. When I enter the events in the calendar I don't get a notification - I watch the calendar, have it in My Calendars and I had someone else add a reminder so I can accept reminders but still nothing.

Michael Thompson March 31, 2018

I'm now at having some email notifications but only for about half. It makes no sense. Very buggy. I can't figure out why we can't get consistent notifications. I have many tasks set up with one event type and I'm wondering if that causes it to break. This is fairly serious because we have a maintenance calendar set up to notify us of tasks that we'll be audited on. 

0 votes
Johannes Gnong September 1, 2015

Same problem here. I also don't get any reminders via email. I am the owner of the calendar. And I can get the emails from Confluence.

Pierre-Alexis Tremblay August 17, 2017

I have the issue too (in 2017) with cloud confluence. Some users get notifications and some don't and worst, it's not consistent either for those that get them. Once in a while, we will not receive one. Any doc we can follow or anything we should look at?

Michael Thompson January 7, 2018

Any answers on this? I also cannot get any emails sent from the events in my calendars. I can send a test email from the SMTP setup but never get any emails even though I'm the owner on all the events in the calendars. 

0 votes
clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2015

Yes we get emails from Confluence for all other notifications.

0 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2015

Hi Clem

Did you set the Mail Server in Confluence's settings?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events