Team Calendar Reminder Emails

Hello,

When I enter new events with a reminder for 10 minutes before the event I am not getting emails.

I made sure that reminders are on. 

Anybody know why?  Is it because I am the owner of the event? 

Confluence does send emails for Canadian holidays.  Those are the only reminders I'm getting.

3 answers

0 vote

Hi Clem

Did you set the Mail Server in Confluence's settings?

Yes we get emails from Confluence for all other notifications.

Same problem here. I also don't get any reminders via email. I am the owner of the calendar. And I can get the emails from Confluence.

I have the issue too (in 2017) with cloud confluence. Some users get notifications and some don't and worst, it's not consistent either for those that get them. Once in a while, we will not receive one. Any doc we can follow or anything we should look at?

Any answers on this? I also cannot get any emails sent from the events in my calendars. I can send a test email from the SMTP setup but never get any emails even though I'm the owner on all the events in the calendars. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

39 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot