Team Calendar Reminder Emails

Hello,

When I enter new events with a reminder for 10 minutes before the event I am not getting emails.

I made sure that reminders are on. 

Anybody know why?  Is it because I am the owner of the event? 

Confluence does send emails for Canadian holidays.  Those are the only reminders I'm getting.

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Clem

Did you set the Mail Server in Confluence's settings?

Yes we get emails from Confluence for all other notifications.

Same problem here. I also don't get any reminders via email. I am the owner of the calendar. And I can get the emails from Confluence.

I have the issue too (in 2017) with cloud confluence. Some users get notifications and some don't and worst, it's not consistent either for those that get them. Once in a while, we will not receive one. Any doc we can follow or anything we should look at?

Any answers on this? I also cannot get any emails sent from the events in my calendars. I can send a test email from the SMTP setup but never get any emails even though I'm the owner on all the events in the calendars. 

Hi, I am also having this issue. When I enter the events in the calendar I don't get a notification - I watch the calendar, have it in My Calendars and I had someone else add a reminder so I can accept reminders but still nothing.

I'm now at having some email notifications but only for about half. It makes no sense. Very buggy. I can't figure out why we can't get consistent notifications. I have many tasks set up with one event type and I'm wondering if that causes it to break. This is fairly serious because we have a maintenance calendar set up to notify us of tasks that we'll be audited on. 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

148 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you