Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tag users in Confluence who have never logged in?

Luke Bay July 10, 2017

Is there a way to tag users in Confluence who have never logged in?

2 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2017

If the user is in the People Directory and you at-mention them, they should get an email, whether they ever logged in or not.

Luke Bay July 18, 2017

I see the user listed in the user directory but the at-mention is not working.  The at-mention works in jira but not in confluence.

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2017

You might want to (at least temporarily) install the recently released Keysight Admin Tools for Confluence plugin (it's free). It seems from the screenshots that it has a section to show never logged in users.

Luke Bay July 11, 2017

Thanks for the tip! you answered my question but I asked the wrong question.  I now realize my original question is a vague.  What I would like to know is if there is a way to tag user in comments using @userwhoneverloggedin.  I have a bunch of users that have accounts through AD but have never logged in.  Is there a way to tag those users in comments?

Thanks,
Luke

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events