Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spaces Creation

Xavier Brachet April 7, 2020

I've created spaces without difficulties but when I create spaces now they don't appear in the global list anymore..

Do you know why?

Best Regards

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Majken Longlade
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2020

Hi Xavier,

The first thing I would check is the permissions on the space. Has your user been granted rights to see the space?

Next I would check if it's just you/your browser. Can others see the spaces? If you use a private browsing window, do you see the spaces?

If the permissions are correct and it's not just you, sounds like you may need to schedule a maintenance window and run a reindex.

Xavier Brachet April 8, 2020

Hi Majken,

Thanks for your support !

I checked the permissions. They are correct and are identical to the rest of the SPACES.

Other users other than me don't see this SPACES either.

How do you perform"Run a reindex" ?

Majken Longlade
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2020

See this page for instructions on rebuilding the search index.

If this isn't something you've done before you should definitely schedule a maintenance window to do this. It is memory intensive and I've seen it lock up server that didn't have enough resources.

Xavier Brachet April 28, 2020

Now it works properly after re-indexing the index ! Thank you for your help !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events