Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Spaces Creation

I've created spaces without difficulties but when I create spaces now they don't appear in the global list anymore..

Do you know why?

Best Regards

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi Xavier,

The first thing I would check is the permissions on the space. Has your user been granted rights to see the space?

Next I would check if it's just you/your browser. Can others see the spaces? If you use a private browsing window, do you see the spaces?

If the permissions are correct and it's not just you, sounds like you may need to schedule a maintenance window and run a reindex.

Hi Majken,

Thanks for your support !

I checked the permissions. They are correct and are identical to the rest of the SPACES.

Other users other than me don't see this SPACES either.

How do you perform"Run a reindex" ?

See this page for instructions on rebuilding the search index.

If this isn't something you've done before you should definitely schedule a maintenance window to do this. It is memory intensive and I've seen it lock up server that didn't have enough resources.

Now it works properly after re-indexing the index ! Thank you for your help !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🎨 Add some visual life to your templates

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is Avni Barman, and I am a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Based on feedback from you, we are giving admins more power to create templates that a...

54 views 1 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you