Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Now and Confluence Integration

Sowmya December 10, 2018

Can we integrate Confluence with Service now

3 answers

0 votes
Jatin Aneja May 5, 2023

Although the original question was posted since 2018, but looking around for an update if there has been new feature developed in Confluence to invoke Service Now Rest APIs and whether it also supports upload of documents to Service Now.

Maria Barrios (Adaptavist) May 18, 2023

Hi @Jatin Aneja

I'm not entirely sure if Confluence has released any features that allow you to connect with ServiceNow as of today, however, if you're looking for an integration solution that will enable you to perform this connection, or more complex ones, I'd like to recommend you Stitch It.

We have pre-built connectors for both Confluence and Service Now, as well as for other popular tools within the Atlassian ecosystem.

As we're in beta at the moment, creating an account an running your integration is completely free.

I hope this helps! If you have any question as you explore the tool, please let me know.

Best,

Maria

0 votes
Sana Roy February 28, 2019

did you try syncsnow for servicenow confluence integration? You can get details at syncsnow.com .

You can get there video demo at SyncSnow Confluence ServiceNow integration Demo.

Hope this help

Mauricio GALVEZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2019

Thanks but it looks like a very earlier version of your product.. in my opinion it doesn't worth the price (at least in this version)

Like Bruce Becker likes this
0 votes
Deleted user December 10, 2018

Hi @Sowmya,

Currently, at the movement, we do not have a direct method through which we will be able to integrate confluence with service now

Regards,

Vijay Ramamurthy

Mauricio GALVEZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2019

Hi Vijay

Any idea if there is any plugin available in the marketplace, capable to do seamless integration with ServiceNow (Jakarta or newest versions) 

Best regards

Mauricio Galvez

Sana Roy February 28, 2019

Check this demo video, it might help you in ServiceNow - Confluence integration.

ServiceNow Confluence Integration Demo

Mauricio GALVEZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 28, 2019

Thanks but it looks like a very earlier version of your product.. in my opinion it doesn't worth the price (at least in this version)

sonali verma August 27, 2020

Not sure where you got the price. I can see that they are able to replicate kb without any issues. I have seen there demos, They are able to Migrate KB to confluence in single click, along with real time sync of newly published article. There solution also helps configure contextual search with confluence as source. Seems you have some personal issues with them :)

Mauricio GALVEZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 27, 2020

Sonali I have no issue with no one, time ago I have requested a quote but this company seems not very "transparent" (http://amsoneintegrations.com/ and also http://www.syncsnow.com/) their app is not even listed on Atlassian marketplace, that should be a very good indicator to anyone smart enough to verify first

no hard feelings ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events