See page referrals

Benji November 14, 2017

Is it possible to see which pages are referring to a certain page?

Would be nice to know how important a certain page is within the knowlegde network.

Also in case you want to restructure or redesign a page or remove certain information from a page it is relevant to understand who apparently are using that specific page.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Susan Ostreicher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Hi Benjamin, 

Your question is about Confluence, correct?

You can click the three dots in the top right corner and choose "Page information" to see a list of incoming links. 

If you're using the Server version, it looks like there's also a free plugin you can use to put this list in the page itself: 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.wimpi.confluence.incoming/server/overview

Hope this helps!

Benji November 14, 2017

Hi Susan, 

Thanks for the fast response. I am indeed talking about the cloud version of confluence.

I tried the option of page information as I would expect that information there, but didn't see the incoming links. After your remark I checked again and noticed he only gives the information if there are any ;) I was stupid to start with a page which didn't have it.

Thanks for your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events