Save does not work in draw.io in Confluence cloud

Nikolay Akatyev February 22, 2017

Our company enjoyed draw.io in our confluence cloud a lot but a month ago it stopped saving in any page.

I saw this discussion https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/32117097 but it didn't help me.

I'm ready to help investigate this case. Really want to get it working. Please, let me know what details I should provide.

5 answers

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2017

Email this into support@draw.io, I've tried for 10 minutes just to post this comment....

0 votes
Nikolay Akatyev March 3, 2017

Sorry for late reply, this board was not working several days ago.

Yes, I installed Comalatech Canvas for Confluence and it worked.

Any further steps? Can I debug and send you logs for draw.io? Or how can I contact Atlassian and ask them to check why the plugin is having issues?

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2017

Team Calendar is an Atlassian plugin, it most likely doesn't use the Connect API that third-parties use. Try one from a third-party.

0 votes
Nikolay Akatyev February 23, 2017

Thanks for the explanation.

Though I tried other addons (installed yesterday Team Calendar) and it worked.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2017

You might have the same problem as https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/56054242. Some Confluence Cloud instances do not work with any add-on, you have one of those instances. Check whether other add-ons work and if it's the case that they don't file a ticket with Atlassian support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events