Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnDemand: Server location

Jakub August 11, 2017

Hello,

I know what this question has been asked many times, but I would like to have up to date information. What is the data geographical location for EU customers? Do you have data centers in EU or somewhere else?

Thank you very much for your answers.

Jakub.

2 answers

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2017

Hi Jakub,

As Nic mentioned, we are trialing European data hosting for Cloud. You can sign up for the beta from our Cloud hosting infrastructure page and you will be contacted as soon as your application is reviewed and if your data can be hosted in Europe.

Otherwise, your data is stored in the United States per our Cloud Security Policy.

I hope this helps clarify things, and as Nic mentioned, once the hosting comes out of beta there should be an announcement.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2017

Cloud, not OnDemand.

There's a data centre in the Republic of Ireland.  It's in beta, with a number of clients actively using it, and I'd expect to see an announcement that its coming out of beta soon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events