Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create a new space for Project

Yashwanth Vittal July 26, 2017

There seems to be a big problem when creating new spaces, the pop-up window does not complete - Unable to Create Pages (The Create Page Popup Loads Forever). This is only a problem if we are using the https URL (external). I tried this internally, on the jump host

1 answer

0 votes
Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2017

Hey - usually Confluence has an application base URL. You have to access Confluence using this URL otherwise some functions won't work. So please make sure that you are always using the same URL to access Confluence and set this URL as application base URL.

Cheers

Christoph

we have binded with local url to exter url to access globally. This is same way we work with our tools. But I see I couldnt access only confluence URL after binding.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2017

You say "we have binded with local url to exter url to access globally"

Does that mean all users use the same url no matter where they are?  Everyone internally and externally goes to the base-url of your Confluence on something like https://yourcompany.com/confluence ?

Hi All,

Yes we have binded with internall with external base URL of our company. However, my issue got resolved as I have update .keystore file in server.xml filekeystoreFile="<MY_CERTIFICATE_LOCATION>"/>  instead of .jks file. In Bitbucket we have genrated .jks and updated the same in server.xml file followed the same here. Thanks guy for support....!!!

Note: In the confluence documentation they have given as we should install as a user with sudo permission, but when I am trying to genrate certificate with normal user only .jks file is genrated but when I did the same with root user I got two files .jks and .keystore certificates. So please when your are trying to genrate certificate plz look carefully that all certificate are genrated or not.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events