Migrating Confluence cloud to server: can't access

Hi.

I was migrated and restored confluence cloud backup to my new server.

I can't access to confluence after restoring backup. However, before restoring i had full access to confluence.

i'm unsuccessfully trying log in with my cloud credential.

I want setup integration with jira.

How can i log in to ?

1 comment

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2017

See if this works, it describe how to reset admin password, and how to add a local admin or how to add one if you do not have a local admin: https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf57/restoring-passwords-to-recover-admin-user-rights-701435450.html

i tried this method. i get error on the step of inserting values:

insert into cwd_group(id, group_name, lower_group_name, active, local, created_date, updated_date, description, group_type, directory_id)
values ( '888888','confluence-administrators','confluence-administrators','T','F','2011-03-21 12:20:29','2011-03-21 12:20:29',NULL,'GROUP',(select id from cwd_directory where directory_name='Confluence Internal Directory'));

error:

[Code: 23505, SQL State: 23505]  Unique index or primary key violation: "CWD_GROUP_NAME_DIR_ID_INDEX_C ON PUBLIC.CWD_GROUP(LOWER_GROUP_NAME, DIRECTORY_ID) VALUES ( /* key:888888 */ null, null, 'confluence-administrators', null, null, null, null, null, null, 1)"; SQL statement:
insert into cwd_group(id, group_name, lower_group_name, active, local, created_date, updated_date, description, group_type, directory_id)
values ( '888888','confluence-administrators','confluence-administrators','T','F','2011-03-21 12:20:29','2011-03-21 12:20:29',NULL,'GROUP',(select id from cwd_directory where directory_name='Confluence Internal Directory')) [23505-195]

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events