Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira can't see confluence space

Monika Sveklo September 10, 2020

Hello, I have a problem. I created a project in JIRA and created a confluence space in JIRA 'page'. In confluence space I created some page, but when I go again in JIRA 'page' I can't see any page. Why? I tried to connect to difference space and choose my created space, but still can't see anything. Maybe do you know what's wrong?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2020

@Monika Sveklo this might me permission issue. are you able to see other pages?

I am administrator of that project. When I just go in JIRA 'page', it says that there aren't any pages, but when I press 'create page', on the left corner I can see other pages, which I created before. 

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2020

Maybe the default space permissions don't have all admins there as default. Go to /admin/permissions/viewdefaultspacepermissions.action (Cog > Admin > Space Permissions) and see what are the settings. After that, make sure you are indeed part of the groups set on Default Space Permissions.

I found a problem. Thank you!

Like Fahad Siddiqui likes this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2020

If my answer helped you in anyway please accept answer.

Like Monika Sveklo likes this
0 votes
Patric Trautwein March 20, 2023

@Monika Sveklo  have the same problem, would be super interested in your solution

0 votes
Yuval Gershfeld August 5, 2021

Hey @Monika Sveklo 

I can suggest using an add-on to view your Confluence page in your Jira project C4J for instance extends the basic functionality and presents Confluence content directly in a Jira issue and seamlessly integrate Confluence into Jira. See: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222263/c4j-content-display-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events