Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira can't see confluence space

Hello, I have a problem. I created a project in JIRA and created a confluence space in JIRA 'page'. In confluence space I created some page, but when I go again in JIRA 'page' I can't see any page. Why? I tried to connect to difference space and choose my created space, but still can't see anything. Maybe do you know what's wrong?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fahad Siddiqui Community Leader Sep 10, 2020

@Monika Sveklo this might me permission issue. are you able to see other pages?

I am administrator of that project. When I just go in JIRA 'page', it says that there aren't any pages, but when I press 'create page', on the left corner I can see other pages, which I created before. 

Maybe the default space permissions don't have all admins there as default. Go to /admin/permissions/viewdefaultspacepermissions.action (Cog > Admin > Space Permissions) and see what are the settings. After that, make sure you are indeed part of the groups set on Default Space Permissions.

I found a problem. Thank you!

Like Fahad Siddiqui likes this

If my answer helped you in anyway please accept answer.

Like Monika Sveklo likes this

Hey @Monika Sveklo 

I can suggest using an add-on to view your Confluence page in your Jira project C4J for instance extends the basic functionality and presents Confluence content directly in a Jira issue and seamlessly integrate Confluence into Jira. See: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222263/c4j-content-display-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

113 views 1 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you