Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a resolved issues chart gadget for Confluence?

Pan Wong June 16, 2014

Hi, I know that there is a Recently Created Chart, and I am looking something that is similiar to it, but for resolved issues by month.

For example, currently, the Recently Created Chart will show the following:

Jan 2014: 10 issues created

Feb 2014: 15 issues created

etc...

But what I am looking for is ability to do the same thing, but counting the # of resolved issues and graph it out:

Jan 2014: 8 issues resolved

Feb 2014: 12 issues resolved and etc

Thanks in advance if anyone know there is a way to do this!

3 answers

1 vote
Rachel Robins
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2014

Hi Pan, We are currently working on a Created vs Resolved chart for Confluence. It will be part of the existing JIRA Chart macro. This will be available in the next release of Confluence (and in the next month or so for OnDemand customers)

In the meantime you might be able to use a gadget to get the chart you want. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Adding+JIRA+Gadgets+to+a+Confluence+Page

Pan Wong June 16, 2014

Hi, Rachel,

Thanks for the quick response. I do see a Created vs Resolved Chart macro in my OnDemand instance, but what I am looking for is just the resolved (basically our CIO wants to see our throughput). Furthermore, it seems like the created vs resolved chart takes the aggreated # of issues where we are looking for just the # of issues for each month. In the meantime, I will see if we can just create our own gadget.

-Pan

0 votes
Rachel Robins
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2014

Ah sorry, no i'm not aware of any chart that will just show resolved. Sorry about that!

Pan Wong June 16, 2014

Okay, thanks, Rachel!

0 votes
Pan Wong June 16, 2014

Hi, Rachel,

Thanks for the quick response. I do see a Created vs Resolved Chart macro in my OnDemand instance, but what I am looking for is just the resolved (basically our CIO wants to see our throughput). Furthermore, it seems like the created vs resolved chart takes the aggreated # of issues where we are looking for just the # of issues for each month. In the meantime, I will see if we can just create our own gadget.

-Pan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events