Is Page / Space Rating available in Confluence?

Sudheer Reddy April 24, 2015

Hi,

Wanted to know if there is any way to rate the content or pages / spaces created / maintained in Confluence.

If yes, please let me know how to add the feature.

If no, can a customized component (or Macro) be written using your JavaAPIs?

Thanks for the help.

Thanks,

Sudheer.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2015

There is the basic "like" feature built in, but I suspect what you really want is a "rate macro".  The only one I'm familiar with is the Adaptavist one ( https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.rate ) but there are others in the marketplace that you might want to try

I should say that I work for Adaptavist, but I'm actually familiar with the macro from before I joined Adaptavist.

MarkC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2015

What other rate macro options are there? Reading the reviews, it looks like it is slow to be updated for the latest Confluence versions. Plus, it doesn't appear to be supported for Confluence Datacenter.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2015

Yes, it used to be a little neglected, but Monika's team has grown significantly since I started, and got on top of all the addons that were falling behind now, so you can expect it to be updated more frequently in the future. We've also got a policy of not just saying "data center compatible" until we've tested it and we're sure (we've run into some plugins that claim to be compatible, but fall over under testing, and we don't want to fall into that trap). I am pretty sure "make *all* our addons good for data centre" is on the list, but I'm a little out of the loop at the moment - the project I'm on has kept me out of the office for quite some time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events