Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inject database output into Confluence via scripting?

Forrest Aldrich September 7, 2017

We have a series of data points that I would like to keep up to date in a Confluence page that could be stored in a MySQL database.   Is there a way I can code something via a script or otherwise that would populate a Confluence page with a formatted table containing this data, that wouldn't be manual copy and paste design?   What about scripting the creation of a page, etc.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2017

Hi Forrest,

It sounds like you want to have a table on a Confluence page that displays data from a MySQL database.

You could use Bob Swift's SQL for Confluence to accomplish this. Have a look at that plugin and let us know if you have any questions about it.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Forrest Aldrich September 8, 2017

This is great, thank you for the pointer.  I also found another that handles this differently, but this looks more complete.  I will check it out.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2017

Great! Just let us know if you're able to resolve your issue from this or if you have any questions about it.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events