I used to see "Reorder pages" but not any longer. I dont see "Reorder pages" anymore.

jensanders.salberg March 16, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Move and Reorder Pages

I used to be able to reorder pages within the same space. But not any longer. 

5 answers

1 vote
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2017

I see Space Tools in your screenshot in the upper right hand corner. Maybe you meant that it's not in there. If you have access through the URL then you should be able to browse to it too. Best of luck!

image2017-3-20 7:55:43.png

Varsha Muzumdar August 8, 2017

Hi, Carolyn, I am facing a similar issue. When I click on "Locate" option while creating a page, the "reorder page option" does not appear anymore. I have the space permissions too. I am attaching herewith the screenshots. Could you please help me out, this is an important issue to be resolved.screenshot.jpg

0 votes
Karalee Kikiros
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2017

Looking at your tags, you're on cloud. I know from a client that they have intermittently had the upcoming feature to drag and drop page order in the sidebar turned on so you might be one of the lucky ones. 

0 votes
jensanders.salberg March 20, 2017

Super - thank you for excellent support smile

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2017

You're welcome smile smile

0 votes
jensanders.salberg March 19, 2017

Hi. 

I was not able to find space tools : 

But now a college showed me the URL and I'm able to reorder pages smile 

I'll bookmark this . 

0 votes
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 17, 2017

Can you upload a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events