cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need code block with dashed line.

RM March 27, 2015

PROBLEM
--------------
When I insert a code block, it gives me a solid line.  How can I convert that solid line border of the code block to dashed line?  Thank you in advanced. 

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2015

Actually, I found that you can change the CSS for a single page if you want since the Content Formatting Macros (which should be included in your instance) contain the CSS Stylesheet macro.  Just put the following inside the CSS macro on the same page as the code macro:

div.code {
  border-style: dashed !important;
}

And then the code block should show with a dashed line.

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2015

Are you using the code macro? If you can give more details?

RM March 29, 2015

I do:

Edit Page 
Insert Menu Button
Other Macros
Code Block
Insert
Now, I get a code block that has a solid line - I prefer the dashed line which is easier on the eyes.  Thanks & Best.
RM March 29, 2015

Any ideas? Best.

Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 29, 2015

The only thing you can try is to change the Theme: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Code+Block+Macro Since you're using Confluence Cloud you can't change the css. :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events