I'm trying to recover notes from a page did not publish

Ronald Guerrero March 12, 2018

I may have clicked a refresh button or closed the tab.

It appears that there's a draft ID but it won't refresh.

1 answer

1 vote
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2018

Hey Ronald,

Your user profile should have a list of Drafts - on our server install, the URL is https://confluence.company.com/users/viewmydrafts.action

On a cloud instance, I'm getting results at https://instancename.atlassian.net/wiki/my/recent-work

(change the URL's accordingly).

CCM

Hi Sir Craig,

Pardon my ignorance, I'm receiving this after clicking URL 1:

{"code":404,"message":"No service found for the specified URI."}

Additionally, we have an "all-updates" page and my draft is not appearing.

Thoughts?

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2018

Hey @Ronald Guerrero

You'll go to your company website and from your personal icon you'll see Drafts in the list. You'll want to click on Drafts (first image) then it will take you to a page that looks like the second image. You'll then click 'Resume'. If this does not work let us know! Have a good one!

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 8.19.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-03-12 at 8.20.43 PM.png

Awesome, it's showing in my drafts! But now I'm getting this error message...

"Something went wrong after loading the editor. Copy your unsaved changes and refresh the page to keep editing."

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2018

Is there information on the page? If so, I would go with the error suggestion and copy the data into a new page. 

Glad you found your drafts! 

(: nothings coming up just the error message unfortunately.

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2018

Hmmm...You clicked resume correct? 

I'm not sure what else could have happened. Maybe @Craig Castle-Mead might know more details on that. 

Is it possible that you might have the window up (where you were editing the page) somewhere else? 

I'll keep an eye out for any other answers that might come through. 

Correct, all I'm seeing are spinning wheels.

I closed all my windows.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events