Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm jira user, but I can't get Confluence licenses. It says that it's unavailable.

Miguel Warlies August 22, 2014

My name is Miguel Warlies. I currently have 10 Jira licenses and using 4. We decided to get Confluence licences for the team but when I tried get the first trial, the page shows me that it's unavailable.

Can you please solve this issue? The credit card information was already entered for Jira licenses.

regards.

Miguel Warlies.

1 answer

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2014

Hi Miguel, the Answers site is our community portal, it's open to our customers as a forum to discuss best practices or problems out of Atlassian's support scope. For questions specifically related to your license, we suggest that you get in touch with our sales department via email sales@atlassian.com

You can also call anyone of our sales team members directly during local business hours in San Francisco, USA on +1 415 701 1110, Amsterdam, Netherlands on +31 20 796 0060 or Sydney, Australia on +61 2 9262 1443.

I hope it helps.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events