How to remove usage stats in Questions?

Hao Doan December 10, 2015

Hello I would like to remove the "usage stats" in Questions. I don't want my users to see it

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2015

Hao, 

The Statistics tab and information is retrieved from a module of the add-on. To disable this tab to appear, you can go to Confluence Admin (cog icon) > Manage Add-ons and search for the Questions add-on, through the User Installed Add-ons tab. 

There, click on the Confluence Questions tab and search for the 227 of 227 Modules Enabled link. Once you click there, it will expand all the modules of the add-on. Then, you need to search for the View Statistics module and Disable it with the button in its right side. 

Once you refresh the Questions page in your confluence, it will not display the statistics tab anymore. However, you can still access it with its URL, which would be - http://baseURL/questions/stats

PS: Remember that the Usage Statistics content is only displayed to users with properly permissions, as we can see in our Questions articlesmile

Hope it helps you!

0 votes
Hao Doan December 11, 2015

I totally didn't think of being admin give you the Usage Statistics. I didn't want user to have that. Thank You!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events