Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove the "Powered by Atlassian" bar

Najeeb Shaikh January 15, 2016

I was wondering how the "Powered by Atlassian" bar at the bottom of the Confluence wiki could be removed? (I have attached an image along with.) I am using the cloud-hosted solution for this.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

powered.png

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2016

Technically, if you're on Server, you can remove it by hacking the code.  But it's illegal for you to do this, you'd be breaching your licence contract.

On Cloud, no, Atlassian will not remove it.

Najeeb Shaikh January 15, 2016

Oh, ok. Thanks for the answer

0 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2016

Hi Najeeb,

As Nic commented, it's illegal to remove the "Powered by Atlassian" because you'd break the User Agreement as it is stated in section 6.4 of the Atlassian Customer Agreement document.

Section 6.4

"In any use of the Software, you must include the following attribution to Atlassian on all user interfaces in the following format: “Powered by Atlassian,” which must in every case include a hyperlink to http://www.atlassian.com, and which must be in the same format as delivered in the Software." 

Cheers,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events